Service Catalogue Portal
Compass Group wanted to move away from manual services and move towards a mobile, real-time register of activities for their workforce. ECC’s Senior ServiceNow Technical Architect was engaged to develop a single digital solution.
- A complex set of deliverables was delivered, using a customised ServiceNow Platform, accessible via the Mobile App
- Compass Groups’ ServiceNow Portal provided technical solutions across their departments including Catering, HR, Safety, Maintenance and Operations teams.
- Data clean up, preparation and move towards a normalized model of managing data, in readiness for migration to ServiceNow.
- The portal provided field service requests, catering requests, maintenance forms, occupational health and safety risks/incidents and more.
- A feature of the Portal was the end of month reporting and dashboards which provided real-time insights for each department.
- ServiceNow was unique to Compass Group, providing mobile and real-time access to the remote workforce, for the first time.
- At the time of development, a unique solution and benefit was off-line access. This enabled staff in remote/rural locations, with no Wi-Fi, to log jobs or incidents without delay. When the mobile was back in range, the task would synch with the ServiceNow database.
- ServiceNow Portal.
- ServiceNow Mobile App.
- Integration of applications and modules across five directorates.
- The ServiceNow Portal enabled all incidents and risks to be immediately reported on, with workflows pushing immediate reviews to select teams.
- Triage within the OHS ticketing systems enabled processes and/or actions to provide remote and immediate advice or action.